Cannabis and CBD Business Insurance
Medical & Recreational Marijuana / Cannabis Business Insurance Coverage
Cannabis / CBD Business Insurance Program
Sprague Israel Giles’ Cannabis / CBD Business Insurance Program was developed to assist new businesses with their insurance needs as they begin their journey in the Cannabis / CBD industry. Business insurance can be complex, and there are several distinct risks cannabis business owners should consider when purchasing insurance. A few examples being: product liability (including retroactive date coverage) and crop coverage.
Our vast experience in the cannabis industry can help you secure the most cost-effective and comprehensive coverage for your business.
The program is available in all states where marijuana is legal (both recreational and medical marijuana), and is accessible to many types of businesses that operate in the industry including, but not limited to:
- Dispensaries and Retail Outlets
- Growing Operations Indoor and Outdoor including Cannabis Greenhouses
- Infusion Centers
- Testing Labs
- Lessors Risk for Landlords Leasing to Marijuana Facilities
CANNABIS / CBD INSURANCE COVERAGES INCLUDE:
As with any business, Cannabis / CBD-based companies have risks they must plan for that can occur through the course of day-to-day operations. Below you will find a list of just some of the coverages we can include in your business insurance program:
- Property Coverage, including coverage for buildings, tenant improvements, business personal property, finished stock, indoor crop, and loss of income
- Product Liability
- Transportation of marijuana from grower to dispensary or dispensary to patient
- Equipment breakdown, money & securities, accounts receivable and valuable papers
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Liability (Errors and Omissions)
- Business Automobile
- Directors and Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
Internal Claims Advocate:
Another unique component to our Cannabis / CBD Insurance Program is our ability to provide you with an advocate when a claim occurs. Our firm provides you with access to a Claims Manager to assist you through the claims process and help you deal with the parties involved. For more information about our Claims Department click here.
If you are interested in obtaining a Cannabis/CBD insurance quote, please click on the Cannabis Application to begin the process. You can also complete the contact form below to request more information and our Cannabis Program Manager will be in touch.